The answer is simple – take more risks to win more . However, if you want to win with the best possible chances, you must push the variance of your strategy to an unprecedented level.
At the same time, the most effective way to win is to try to lose as fast as possible . That doesn’t seem to make sense, does it? Let me explain.
Statistically (eventually) you lose money every bet . This is how RTP works . To lose less in the long run, you need to minimize the total amount of your bets. To minimize the total amount of your bids, you should try to lose your budget with the minimum number of bids. If you do this, and RTP remains the same, the principles of statistics will reward you with a big win.
Betting strategies in slot machines
.Slot math is really my passion, and some of the strategies below were invented by me regardless of the strategies published on other sites. I tested each of them with my own simulation software using reverse slot machines. Repost is welcome :).
- Smart Gambler strategy – play your maximum win
- Dispersion: variable
- RTP: Very high (up to 96%)
- Game time: Different
Of all the slots strategies, Smart Gambler is my favorite. Its name is associated with the “gamble” button, which gives you a chance to double your victory twice.
The main idea of the Smart Gambler strategy is as follows:
Bets on the back should be very low. When the winning combination is dropped, the win must be doubled with the “gamble” button. So you continue to double until you lose, or until you win a large enough amount that you can happily withdraw.
Smart Gambler’s strategy is almost perfect. It has a very high RTP , and with it you can choose the amount of winnings and the time during which you can play with your budget.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to play using the Smart Gambler strategy :
- Choose a slot with a gambling function.
- Determine how long you want to play. Divide this time by the average time of the game round, and you get the approximate number of rounds of the game.
You want to play for 1 hour = 60 x 60 = 3600 seconds. If one round takes about 4 seconds, then you can play 3600/4 = 900 rounds.
- Check your budget and divide it by the number of rounds calculated in the previous paragraph. If your budget is $ 100, then $ 100/900 = $ 0.11. This way, your starting bet for each round will be 10 cents.
- Choose the amount you want to win. Remember this number or write it down.
- Start making spins with an estimated starting bet (in this case it’s 10 cents).
If you win, use the gamble button. Double until you:
You win enough;
Withdraw money and do not start celebrating victory;
You lose a round;The game will no longer allow you to double.
Some games have a limited number of times you can double . If you end up with a smaller win than you expected, you will have to play differently. You have the following options:
Put all your winnings on roulette. Choose the type of bet that guarantees you the desired amount of winnings if you win.
Place the maximum bet for one round. If you win, return to point 6 (double until you are full).
Smart Slot Player Strategy: Use the doubling feature until you get enough
A few more tips:
- If the maximum number of doubles in your chosen game is limited, I recommend that you increase the variance of the game by switching to only one payline (with the same total bet). With this strategy, you will avoid low initial winnings that you will not be able to double to the desired win.
- If your budget is very small, you can play for even 1 cent. With my Smart Gambler strategy and enough luck, you can win big money.
- Slot machines are not a race. You can play faster with a lower starting bet or enjoy one spin a little longer with higher starting bets. It’s up to you.
Now you’re probably wondering how this strategy works in terms of the RTP betting system.
And I’ll tell you, it works just amazing!
Here’s how it works. You only use two types of bets. The first spin will statistically cost you 100% minus the RTP game. If the RTP of the game is 96%, it means that the first spin will cost you only:
100% – 96% = 4% of the rate
That’s only $ 4 for an hour-long gaming session with a budget of $ 100 and an initial bet of $ 0.10 . The probability of winning a double bet is 50%, which increases the RTP to 100%. In other words, a double bet ultimately costs you nothing. So,